Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CAHSEE Information

For those of you who are looking for more information on the CAHSEE, I would highly suggest checking out Ace Your Exit Exam. This website has lots of information about the CAHSEE and how to prepare for the exam. This site has free video lessons and lots of sample questions. I would definitely recommend reviewing some of their free material prior to taking the actual exam. If you are looking for more information you may want to check out subscribing to their CAHSEE prep service. While I have never actually seen their paid material, based on the free stuff, I would probably recommend giving it a shot. It is definitely worthwhile for those of you who are struggling to pass. Good luck and let me know if you need any more assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment